Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stamina issues

Battling quite a lot with stamina since the hysterectomy. If I go out during the day, ie, leave the office for something, it is more tiring for me. Tonight went out for supper (Tuesday is usually my yoga night but going back only in June) and I didn't even consider pudding because my then I was TOTALLY exhausted and it is now after 10pm and I have to get up at 5.15am to do lymph massage and then make it to gym and....
I find the lack of stamina makes things seem more insurmountable... how do I fit everything in to a day?
Meanwhile had a pain-free day today and then at about 7pm my stomach started cramping but ok now.... especially choose a restaurant where could have cucumber salad, seaweed salad and tofu .......
Tired now..

No comments:

Post a Comment