Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My first day without painkillers

I cannot be sure will get through today without taking two of those little green pills, but yesterday managed an entire day without taking any.
Feel so much better. Not only does that mean the pain was less intense but also I feel so much more lucid.
Beginning to see the light, a sense of normality on the horizon.
Work was supposed to install the work system. They didn't and now the person I was dealing with re that has gone on leave.
Maybe that is a blessing in disguise. Am going to be doing a little bit - have contacted some contributors to deal with me again and have already sent through some arts stuff - but at least I can continue relaxing, walking and getting better. Have more hope of that now.
Seeing The Tango Man tomorrow. Curious to hear what he has to say.

1 comment: