Sunday, September 26, 2010

this damn sleeve

I have become a stuck record. All I go on about is this damn compression sleeve. Earlier today was thinking, "Oh, this is not too bad. Wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and found I have this fabulous litle white knit which has long sleeves which cover the compression sleeve completely, even the part on my hand." But now I am sitting at my laptop and the damn sleeve is itching and hurting cos my arm is bent and I don't know what I am going to do if I have to wear this permanently. Seeing The Lymph Lady tomorrow, after an absence of two weeks while she has been in Spain. This past week have been wearing it for one day, then off for two. So can now pack clothes for after gym tomorrow that are not long-sleeved - bliss!
Praying praying praying and wishing that I won't have to wear this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment