Monday, September 27, 2010

just packed my compression sleeve away

Yahoo! So delighted, grateful, happy, everything wondrous, My arm is fine and so don't need to wear the compression sleeve for a week, Hopefully it will stay this way. Think the fact I have lost weight - ok, only 1kg but still - has also helped. Gonna enjoy every moment of this. Even dared to buy a new short-sleeved t-shirt. Thrilled. Spent last night googling "compression sleeve" and "coping" but couldn't find an online forum. Need to google blogs too.
No support group for lymphedema in South Africa. The Lymph Lady says one of her patients is starting one. I would like to make contact with others who have borderline/highrisk lymphedema like me. Funny though, have never been to a breast cancer or any cancer support group.

No comments:

Post a Comment