Monday, March 12, 2012

going crazy

Got home latish from work today and decided to change outta my priss little pleated skirt and top into cotton pajama pants and a cami. Then looked at my arm. Faaaak. Thick above the elbow. So put on the compression sleeve thinking I will stay up till midnight or later so it will be on for a few hours and should help.
Now going crazy. The sleeve is sucking up all the air, well, maybe my arm is so swollen that it is so tight, that it is so damn itchy that I am taking it off.
It's only 22.40pm. I cannot wear this thing.
Aah, have just ripped it off. Much much better. Gonna do lymph massage, put on cream, then get into bed with a book. Don't know what I am going to do if I have to wear a compression sleeve. Have no tolerance for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment