Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lost another kilogram!

Am chuffed to report that I have lost another kilogram. That is 3 down in about a month. Am sure it will help reduce those millimetres of puffiness from my arm. Had to tell now cos am still in bed, having just done manual lymph drainage massage.

Sometimes I think those blog could be titled Fighting Lymphedema! It's not as if there is nothing else in my life though. Going to two art exhibition openings and a symphony concert tonight, out with friends for dinner tomorrow night but first up have to go for thyroid and cholesterol tests this morning, and with no veins thanks to the chemo, hope it won't be too painful. They must just take blood from my feet.

Anyway, no point in getting tense about it now, Gonna have a fab day...

No comments:

Post a Comment