Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ho hum

Feeling a little nauseous today, which is day two after third chemo session. Not too bad but not ideal. Have not done a single exercise for about three weeks, maybe a month, and maybe today is the day to resume activities.
Slept better last night but spoke to my dad today and he is still barely sleeping. Thinking of going to see this physic I saw once. I went cos a friend offered to pay. Was curious to see if what she told me correlated with what she had told me. Think might make an appointment.
Notice everything is 'think' and 'might' but guess none of these things are urgent.
Have about 5 minutes left to finish the Philip Roth book I have been carrying around for three months. Maybe this morning is the time to finish it. Maybe. I think. Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment