Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a different lymph massage

Feeling much better but still a little hassled re my arm. Saw The Lymph Lady's work partner yesterday who does a different form of lymph massage - Norton vs Casely-Smith - and she said my arm was swollen. When I shrieked "swollen???" she changed it to "puffy" but that was just from looking at her. Her method of measuring the arm is different (every 4cm)so it is hard to tell - but I insisted she measure it as I need a base rate and I am seeing her for three sessions while The Lymph Lady is away. So now I keep staring at my arm and wondering. And asking close friends like The Yoga Man and my bio if it looks swollen.
One cannot live under such pressure. I need to chill.
Now it is 11pm and I still have to wash dishes, do lymph massage and work out what the hell I am going to wear to fashion week tomorrow night, as need to wear it from the morning or at the very least, take it with me to work. Such pressure!! Lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment