Sunday, December 13, 2009

what a week it has been

Although I am much much better than I was on Tuesday, and have been much better since Thursday late afternoon, I am still not 100% since the last treatment of herceptin. My head feels funny at times. Now that might not sound like a big deal, but I do feel funny every now and then. Ok, didn't pop any tabs today but there were times I felt like shit.
And hot. Oh no, this tamoxifen is really making me have hot flushes. Today was disastrous and it's only now, after 10pm, with all the windows wide open, that I feel better. Going to buy that little portable demister they are selling at Cape Union Mart which turns water into a mist you can spray onto yourself. Will use it just at home and in my car, and at night, when I wake up hot.
Anyway, super glad I am better.

No comments:

Post a Comment