Tuesday, May 5, 2009

double wow!

saw the mammagram doctor this morning who did an ultra-sound scan and said: "If you were a first-time patient, would never have said you have had cancer".
So wow! It is gone but now comes the tricky bit - what next? The mammogram doctor said he would not advocate any surgery whatsoever, just herceptin www.herceptin.com/index.jsp?q=herceptin&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBF and three monthly check-ups. He said radiation can cause permanent damage.
Oh and he confirmed: I have mouth thrush. Oh and I gave him hell, again (did ages ago after the diagnosis: how could he send me to the GP and how dare he say "oh, it's just a process!" "Do you know what kinda process I have been through and am going through now?" I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment