Sunday, February 15, 2009

physically 'pap'

Today is a month since I phoned the doctor for the results of my biopsy report and he told me there were abnormal cells.
Ok but am physically far weaker than usual.
Did a restorative yoga programme with my yoga guru friend yesterday for an hour which was great. This morning tried basic stretches which I used to do at the end of my 1 hr 25 min gym sessions four times a week (now banned from gym cos the chemo I am on can affect the heart), and was horrified how weak I felt, ending up a slight sweat and a little out of breath at what was unlikely to have been more than 15-20 minutes of simple stretches, some done perfunctoraly (such a word exist???) as they were too difficult to do properly. Not sure if that is 'cos of not excercising much in the last month or from the poison put into me. Probably a combination of both.
Seeing my biokineticist on Tuesday just to discuss things as she is leaving the country at the end of the month, and going to make an effort to do regular yoga/stretches.
http://www.yogajournal.com/lifestyle/2793?utm_source=DailyInsight&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_content=b&utm_campaign=DI_2009-01-26

No comments:

Post a Comment